About NextStep Care
Source Care Management is pleased to announce the rebranding of its organization to NextStep Care. The rebranding campaign incorporates a new logo, tagline and website, as well as an expanded line of services to provide care coordination across the spectrum of healthcare.
NextStep Care will continue to build and foster the mission to provide support services to individuals, their families and caregivers as they navigate, select and receive health and supportive care services.
Over the past 13 years, SOURCE Care Management has provided enhanced primary care case management to the elderly and disabled in Georgia. This experience has provided NextStep Care associates with the opportunity to hone knowledge, skills and abilities as they relate to the coordination of services throughout the spectrum of healthcare. NextStep Care will allow increased opportunities to serve a diverse population, therefore making it possible to impact more lives across Georgia. The organization will remain both fluid and relevant in healthcare providing that next step for all levels of care.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Tracie P. Clark
Vice President of Operations
Our Core Values
- Noble – Striving towards excellence to meet the needs of our customers.
- Character – Accomplishing goals in an ethical, conscientious and cooperative manner.
- Servant-hood – Serving others by empowering them to use their talents to accomplish common goals.
We will provide support to our individuals, their families and caregivers as they navigate, select and receive health care options.
We believe in:
- Recognizing each person has individual needs and interests;
- Encouraging a collaborative team effort between our associates and those we serve;
- Positively embracing changes within our industry to meet expectations of those we serve;